Office provides the following apps:
* Office Mobile: Now available for select models of iPhone and android phones, in addition to being preinstalled on Windows Phone 8. Office mobile enables great Office content viewing and on-the-go content editing capabilities. Office Mobile for iPhone and Android phones is available at no extra charge from the Apple App Store for Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 ProPlus subscribers. After signing in to an Office 365 account, you can view and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere, and you can count on Office Mobile to keep your content and formatting intact so the document still looks great when you’re back on your PC or Mac.
* Any office 365 subscription plan that includes the full Office 2013 desktop applications also includes the license for Office mobile. Specifically, these plans are: Office 365 home premium, office 365 small business premium, office 365 midsize business, office 365 enterprise E3 and E4, office 365 education A3 and A4, office 365 proPlus, and office 365 University. There are also office 365 government plans that include Office Mobile.
Additionally, office 365 trial subscriptions will activate Office Mobile. You will need to sign in to your Office 365 subscription on first run to activate Office Mobile. Please note that an Office 365 subscription is not required to activate and use Office Mobile on Windows Phone 8.
* Outlook Mobile: Windows phone 8 includes a pre-installed version of Outlook that you can use to access your Outlook.com, Office 365, or exchange email.
* OneNote: You can use the mobile OneNote app to access your notes while on the go. This app is available on windows phone 8, iPhone, iPad, and Android phones.
* Lync Mobile: If your organization uses the newest version of Lync, you can use the mobile Lync app to stay connected while on your mobile device. This app is available on Windows Phone 8, iPhone, iPad, and Android phones.
* OWA: If you have an Office 365 subscription that includes exchange online, you can use the OWA app to sort, scan, and respond to email, and stay on top of your schedule. This app is available on iPhone and iPad.
* SharePoint Newsfeed: If your organization uses the newest version of sharePoint, you can use the sharePoint Newsfeed app to access your newsfeed from your mobile device. This app is available on windows Phone 8, iPhone, and iPad.